1. The data collected is not used for other projects or studies
not specified in the original application form. If the data is
want to use for other projects or studies, a new application must be request
2. Recommendations on the use of data obtained from the department should be
made in any reports, working papers or publications where
data have been used or made ??comparisons and a copy of the report,
work force or publishing papers sent to the DID for free.
3. All applications and receipts must be through the Information Management Unit,
Water Resources Management and Hydrology.
4. The data can be completed within one week from the date of application
made. If there is any delay, the applicant will be notified by
phone or email about the new collection date.
5. For application DI.2, applicant is required to collect the requested data within 3 months from
the date of application. Applicant IS REQUIRED to request for the new application AGAIN after the 3 months period.